This was my first time snapping together Pergo. The first, aside from prepping the room and the Pergo, was to measure the room to make sure that I didn’t end up with a Pergo piece that was less than 2″ wide at the end. I ripped the first row to accommodate for the board thickness. Once I got going, I used cardboard templates to make the pieces that go under the door jambs. After that it was as simple as snap-snap-snaping my way to the last row. Once we got to the last row, a few rips and cuts, and we finished the flooring.
Thank you Tom and Andrea for helping with the job!
Here’s the time-lapse: